Local Shipping Policy
Local Shipping Cost
For all purchases below $100, delivery is SGD$8. Free courier delivery is available for purchase of S$100 and above.
All orders will be delivered within 3-5 working days – Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and public holidays.
In the event that an order is returned to us due to an incorrect delivery address provided by the customer or if it was unclaimed, the full postage charge of redelivery will be borne by the customer. To avoid delays, please ensure that a representative is available at the stipulated delivery address during working hours to receive the package.
Local Return/Refund Policy
Please inspect all received product(s) on delivery. If a product is damaged at the time of delivery, you should notify us within 3 working days of delivery to firstname.lastname@example.org with photo proof and description, and we will evaluate and consider whether a product replacement or credit is applicable. We do not accept any exchange, refunds or returns.
Worldwide Return/Refund Policy
- ARITFACTT ships from Singapore to 58 countries via DHL Express service.
- We offer a simple and fair flat rate for shipping (based on the region). Please enter your address in the checkout to determine shipping rates and availability to your location.
- ARTIFACTT subsidises shipping costs on all orders to offer our customers a flat rate. We will select the shipping method for each order (DHL Express or FedEx) based on destination, package size, contents, suitability etc.
- Any single purchase amount is more than S$ 1000, ARTIFACTT will fully subsidise the shipping fee.
Zone 1 - Malaysia : $20 SGD
Zone 2 - Brunei (BN) , Hong Kong SAR China (HK), Indonesia (ID), Korea, Rep. Of (KR), Macau SAR China (MO), Philippines, The (PH), Taiwan (TW), Thailand (TH), Vietnam (VN): $38 SGD
Zone 3 - China (CN), Australia (AU), India (IN), Japan (JP), New Zealand (NZ), Bangladesh (BD), Cambodia (KH) , Myanmar (MM), Nepal (NP), Pakistan (PK), Papua New Guinea (PG): $48 SGD
Zone 4 - Andorra (AD), Austria (AT), Belgium (BE), Bulgaria (BG), Croatia (HR), Cyprus (CY), Czech Rep., The (CZ), Denmark (DK), Estonia (EE), Finland (FI), France (FR), Germany (DE), Hungary (HU), Ireland, Rep. Of (IE), Italy (IT), Latvia (LV), Liechtenstein (LI), Lithuania (LT), Luxembourg (LU), Malta (MT), Monaco (MC), Netherlands, The (NL), Norway (NO), Poland (PL), Portugal (PT), Romania (RO), San Marino (SM), Slovakia (SK), Slovenia (SI), Spain (ES), Sweden (SE), Switzerland (CH), United Kingdom (GB), Vatican City (VA), Canada (CA), USA (US): $78 SGD
PROCESSING TIMES : Typically 1-3 business days after receiving order
SHIPPING TIMES : Typically 2-4 business days to major countries and cities
- Due to the COVID-19 virus we’ve experienced delays and suspensions using Japan Post and the regular mail network.
IMPORT TAXES & CUSTOMS FEES
Products shipped from Singapore to certain countries and jurisdictions might be subject to local customs duties or consumption tax in the country of delivery. Such duties and taxes are purchaser’s (or receiver’s) responsibility. ARTIFACTT does NOT collect any taxes or duties at the point of sale.
If duties and taxes apply to a customer’s package, they will need to be collected by DHL Express couriers before delivery. As a service to speed up express delivery, DHL Express pays the customer’s duties and taxes in advance to bypass the usual delays in customs processing.
For this service DHL Express also apply a handling fee (a certain percentage of taxes/duties payable). This fee varies depending on country and package weight, contents, value etc. and is payable by the customer before delivery.
Please be aware this is a condition of shipping and unfortunately can’t be avoided. (This only applies IF duties and taxes are payable)
The following are guidelines for particular regions. Please note this information is offered as a guide and is subject to change. Please contact your local authorities for the latest and most accurate information:
- Generally the U.S.A. does NOT charge customs fees or duties. Officially, packages with a declared value under $2000 USD will be cleared without any fee. Packages with a value over $800 might require signed declaration that they are not for commercial use. We’ve shipped thousands of packages to the U.S.A. and have rarely encountered any issues with customs.
- Most packages usually clear customs without issue. Orders above $20CAD may require that you pay GST and duties if applicable. For more information please visit the Canadian customs website. They have a duty and taxes estimation calculator on their site.
- Orders below $1000 AUD are regarded as ‘low value imports’ by Australian customs. Generally orders are delivered smoothly and without customs fees applied. However according to the Australian customs website: as of 01 July 2018, customs duties MIGHT apply to any goods imported from overseas by consumers in Australia. For more information please visit the Australian customs website.
- To our knowledge the UK now has a minimum threshold of £135 before either VAT or duties are applied. The changes were introduced from 1st January 2021. Over this threshold VAT and/or duties are likely to apply. Please note this is just a guide, more information can be found at the UK customs website.
EUROPE (EU) :
- Duties and taxes are applied according to a “Total Value” which is a combination of product price(s) ANDshipping fees.
- For orders with a Total Value between zero to 150 Euros – The buyer is responsible for paying the consumption tax(VAT or equivalent) of the total value.
- For orders with a Total Value over 150 Euros, The buyer is responsible for paying both consumption tax and import dutyof the total value.
- Additional information on importing goods to: SwitzerlandGermany United Kingdom
Worldwide Return/Refund Policy
We will gladly replace or refund items under the following circumstances:
- The item/s received differ from what was ordered
- The item/s received are defective or damaged
We are unable to refund or exchange orders if a customer changes their mind, or for any other personal or subjective reasons.
DAMAGE TO SHIPMENT
We inspect all products before shipping, so any damage is likely to have occurred during shipment. In the event of damage to a shipment, or if a product received is defective in some way, please contact us within 7 days. Please take photos of the damage and submit images by email to email@example.com and we’ll rectify the situation. **Please note we only offer refunds or replacements up to 14 days after delivery of order.
MISSED, NON DELIVERY OR REJECTED DELIVERY
- If a parcel fails to be delivered because the purchaser entered an incorrect or incomplete delivery address, we don’t accept responsibility. In this event we have to wait for the package to be returned, and then we can reship the package. The return shipping and reshipping fees must be paid by the purchaser. Please take care when entering the shipping address to ensure it is correct. We ask our U.S.A. customers to please enter the extension of their ZIP Code (Plus 4 number), to ensure reliable delivery.
- If the purchaser (or receiver) fails to accept shipment after attempts to deliver, and the package is returned to sender, we don’t take responsibility. We will reship the order after it has returned to us. In this case, the cost of return shipping and reshipping must be paid by the purchaser.
- **IMPORTANT – DHL Express Deliveries: If a delivery is made to a region where local taxes and/or customs duties are applied to a package (particularly European and some Asian countries), and delivery is rejected, the taxes/duties and return shipping fee will become the liability of ARTIFACTT. In this instance we can only refund any remaining balance after the taxes/duties and return shipping fees have been paid. In the case where taxes, duties and return shipping fee are over and above the value of the original order, the package will have to be destroyed and no refund will be given.
Cancellations to orders can only be made up until an order is shipped. Once a package has been shipped it cannot be retrieved and ownership rights transfer from Koto Tea to the purchaser.